Internal Coach Training
Executive coaching is a widely used process for leadership development in many organisations today. Executive Coaching is also being sought to support those in career transitions, increase employee retention and engagement, and address performance issues to build individual and team effectiveness.
Many organisations are building their own internal coaching culture and programs to capitalise on the enormous opportunity that coaching is for the organisation. At The Coach Partnership (formerly Newfield Asia), we can help you do that successfully in the following ways:
- We can train and certify your internal coaches and help you develop a successful internal coaching initiative within your organisation. We have a long established ICF-accredited coach training program that can be customised to your needs.
- We have a 2-day or a 4-month workshop that supports managers and leaders to build their coaching skills.
- We have a 2- or 3-day coaching skill-enhancement workshop for your experienced internal coaches who want to further improve and deepen their competencies.
- From our coach training background and experience, we can partner with you to support your organisation in building a coaching culture for high impact and results within the organisation. We can help you make a business case for coaching and show you how to measure the impact of your coaching programs/initiatives.
Our programs are tailored specifically for the learning professionals within your organisation who provide formal or informal coaching and can include these and other coaching topics:
- Building trust
- Powerful questioning and listening
- Creating awareness
- Creating the appropriate moods and emotions to support organisational goals
- Designing actions and goal setting
- Managing progress
- Best coaching practices
- The ethics of coaching
Our teaching methodology is intentionally designed to address different learning styles and preferences and our commitment is to provide the context and deliver learning opportunities to fully equip each participant with the desired and appropriate skill level to coach.
For more information on any of these internal coaching initiatives, email us or phone +65 6338 2280.